Call for Participation
We invite you to submit your original work to INTERACT 2015. We offer a broad range of categories, addressing all aspects of Human-Computer Interaction. The conference proceedings are published in the Springer LNCS Series. Here you can find information on Submission Categories; Submission Formats; Important Dates; Topics; Camera-Ready Version.Submission Categories
Submissions are invited in the following track categories:
- Full Papers
- Short Papers
- Organisational Overviews
- Open Space Sessions
- Doctoral Consortium
All submissions in all categories must follow the conference templates in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx files only). Papers not strictly following the templates will be excluded from the conference proceedings. The maximum paper length, as defined in the various submission categories, will be automatically enforced by the conference submission system. For your convenience, links to the templates are provided below:
- Springer LNCS format for Full Papers, Short Papers, Posters, Demos, Organisational Overviews, Panels, Tutorials, and Workshop Proposals.
- University of Bamberg Press format for Open Space Sessions, Doctoral Consortium, and Workshop Position Papers.
For all tracks, the versions submitted for review must be uploaded in .PDF format. Where appropriate, videos accompanying paper submissions must be in .MOV format, playable by the standard QuickTime player, and may not exceed 20 MB in size.
Papers should be submitted via the conference submission system, located at http://www.conftool.com/interact2015/
INTERACT 2015 is an international conference and all submissions will be peer-reviewed by an international panel of experts. English is the official conference language, and all submissions must be in English.
Authors of accepted full paper must upload together with their final version of the paper, a proceedings copyright form for the inclusion of the paper in the proceedings and a video copyright form for allowing the potential taping and broadcasting of their presentation.Important Dates
Please note the following dates when planning your submission:
- 23 Jan. 2015 - Submission of Full Papers
- 6 Feb. 2015 - Submission of Tutorials & Workshops
- 27 Mar. 2015 - Submission of Short Papers and all other categories
- 5 Jun. 2015 - Submission of Open Space Sessions
- 13 Mar. 2015 - Notification of Full Papers, Tutorials & Workshops
- 8 May 2015 - Notification of Short Papers and all other categories
- 19 Jun. 2015 - Notification of Open Space Sessions
- 30 Apr. 2015 - Submission of Camera-Ready Full Papers, Tutorials & Workshops
- 29 May 2015 - Submission of Camera-Ready Short Papers and all other categories
- 1 Jul 2015 - Submission of Camera-Ready Open Space Sessions
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Methods and Tools for Interface and Interaction Design, Modelling, and Evaluation including:
- Affective HCI, Emotion, Motivational Aspects
- Evaluation Methods / Usability Evaluation
- Human Factors
- Human Error and Safety
- Mobility / Mobile Accessibility / Mobile Devices
- Model- Based Design of Interactive Systems
- Tools for Design, Modelling, Evaluation
- Usability and Software / Enterprise Engineering
- User Modelling
- User Experience-Based Approaches
- Visualisation Techniques
- Cross-Cultural and Social Issues including:
- Developing Local Content or Interaction Design Capacity
- ICT in Social Development - Interaction Design for Developing Regions
- International and Cultural Aspects of HCI
- HCI for Offshore Software Development
- Specific Application Areas including:
- Adaptive Interfaces
- Augmented Reality and Tangible User Interfaces
- Child-Computer Interfaces
- Context- Dependent Systems
- End-User Development and Adaptation
- Fun / Aesthetic Design
- HCI and Web 2.0
- HCI Education
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Human-Work Interaction Design
- Interaction with Small or Large Displays
- Multi-Modal Interfaces
- Multi-User Interaction / Cooperation
- Novel User Interfaces and Interaction Techniques
- Social Media / Social Networks
- Usable Privacy and Security
- Technology in Healthcare
- Ubiquitous and Context-Aware Computing
- User Interfaces for Safety Critical Systems
- User Interfaces for Web Applications, e-Government
The proceedings of INTERACT 2015 will be published by IFIP-Springer in the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Please follow the guidelines below whilst preparing the camera-ready version:
- Take into account reviewers' comments whilst preparing the camera-ready version of your contribution.
- Make sure your paper adhere to the Springer LNCS publication format available here.
- Complete and duly sign the IFIP-Springer Copyright form found here. This copyright must be signed by at least one of the authors and sent as a PDF or an image file (.JPEG or .TIF).
- Use the submission system to upload a zip file containing the duly signed copyright form (IFIP-Springer) and the camera ready version in both formats source file (i.e. MS Word) and PDF file at the web site no latter than camera-ready deadline:
- 30 April 2015 for Full Papers, Tutorials & Workshops.
- 29 May 2015 for Short Papers and all other categories.
For additional information concerning the publication please contact the proceedings chair: Marco Winckler (firstname.lastname@example.org)